Funding requests made to the Dean's Fund are one-time requests and cannot be renewed. Students may only receive funding from the Dean's Fund once during their academic career.
- Proposal narratives should be no longer than two pages (exclusive of line item budget) and must be submitted electronically
- Projects should be specific in nature and generally tend to be more successful when requests are not a part of a larger program or project
- Narrative should include the benefit of this project/program/conference attendance on your academic, professional, or social experience in the College
- Requests are generally $750 - $1500
- The Dean's Fund will not retroactively fund projects/programs/travel
- Budget information must include full cost of project and list any additional funding acquired
- Total budget request figure should be included in the narrative, but line item budgets should be submitted at the end of the written narrative
- Budgets should not include a wage for work, but may include expenses expected to incur in completing that work, i.e. lodging, meals, transportation, etc.
Final Report: Dirt Red Brass Band Trip to New Orleans